Have astigmatism and a high prescription? Now, for the first time, you can enjoy a healthier lens-wearing experience with the advanced design of Biofinity® lenses.
- Shaped to fit your eyes—a stable, dependable fit optimizes lens position and reduces movement of the lens on the eye*, for sharper vision
- Naturally hydrating lenses stay moist and remarkably comfortable thanks to Aquaform® Technology
- Highly breathable silicone hydrogel lenses to maintain clear, white and healthier eyes
- Soft and flexible—Aquaform® Technology ensures these lenses are soft and flexible plus a rounded-edge design helps provide remarkable lasting comfort.
- Monthly replacement schedule
- Daily or up to 29 nights / 30 days extended wear
Our Expertise in Astigmatism Means Clear Vision for You
If you’ve never been able to wear higher power contact lenses or have switched back to wearing eyeglasses to correct your astigmatism, ask your eye doctor about CooperVision® Biofinity® XR toric lenses.
With Biofinity® XR toric, you’ll enjoy all the proven benefits of our leading Biofinity® toric contacts in a new, extended range of lenses designed to correct higher degrees of astigmatism.
- Easy insertion and orientation. Lenses orient quickly and consistently on insertion, with minimal settling time*.
- Shaped to fit your eyes. A stable, dependable fit optimizes lens position and reduces movement of the lens on the eye*, for sharper vision
- Smooth, continuous surface enhances comfort. With every blink, your eyelid interacts with a smooth, seamless and deposit-resistant surface.*
Plus Remarkable Comfort Thanks to Aquaform® Technology
Biofinity® XR toric combines the healthier benefits of silicone hydrogel with our exclusive Aquaform® Technology to deliver more oxygen and moisture to your eyes. The result: incredible comfort.
- Highly breathable. Oxygen flows freely through a highly breathable lens made from silicone hydrogel, keeping your eyes clear, white and healthier.
- Naturally hydrating. Breakthrough technology creates a lens that’s almost half water. Water is retained naturally within the lenses, helping them remain hydrated and comfortable.
- Soft and flexible. Biofinity® lenses are soft and flexible with a rounded-edge design that helps provide remarkable lasting comfort.
Broaden your vision of what’s possible. Tell your eye doctor you’d like to try a free trial pair of Biofinity® XR toric contact lenses (pronounced “Bi-OH-fin-itee”).
*Based on a study that compared the made-to-order (MTO) lens design of the Biofinity® XR toric and stock Biofinity® toric lens in the core range over 6 hours of lens wear.
Astigmatism: A condition derived from a cornea or lens that’s stretched into an irregular shape, making images appear blurry.
Monthly. You'll only need to change these soft, disposable contacts once a month.
No. These lenses do not provide UV protection. For this feature, consider our Avaira family of contacts.
Biofinity contact lenses are naturally wettable without the need for additional surface treatments or wetting agents. You're less likely to need additional wetting drops while you wear these contacts.