Delivering Biofinity® performance to contact lens wearers who are both astigmatic and presbyopic.
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ incorporates special design features to provide predictable orientation and stable fit for consistently clear vision
- Balanced Progressive™ Technology provides multiple correction zones in each lens that are tailored to your personal prescription, to help you see clearly at all distances
- Aquaform® Technology locks in water – so you can have incredible comfort all day long – and helps your eyes stay clear and white, by delivering the oxygen your eyes need
- All Biofinity contact lenses provide a remarkable balance of comfort, breathability and excellent visual performance
- Made to order, with over 200,000 prescription options to fit your specific prescription needs
You have astigmatism, but your vision has evolved and you now also face the challenge of presbyopia – a condition that can make up-close objects appear blurry. Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses are designed to correct both your astigmatism and presbyopia.
CooperVision® Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses combine proven lens design technologies to keep your vision crip and clear at every distance, every day. Like all Biofinity® family lenses, they provide 100% of the oxygen your eyes need* to help them stay healthy1, and give your eyes natural wettability and premium comfort throughout your busy days.
*During daily wear.
- Brennan NA: Beyond flux: Total corneal oxygen consumption as an index of corneal oxygenation during contact lens wear. Optom Vis Sci. 2005;82(6):467-472.
- CooperVision data on file 2019. Based on total number of prescription option combinations (for sphere, cylinder, axis and add - including D & N combinations) manufactured.
CooperVision soft contact lenses for vision correction. This product may not be right for you, refer to your optometrist for advice. Read the instructions for use before purchase (https://coopervision.net.au/patient-instruction) and follow the instructions for use.