- Combines proven Biofinity® technologies and optical designs
- Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™ creates a stable and reliable fit
- Balanced Progressive® Technology allows for remarkable vision performance at all distances
- Aquaform® Technology provides incredible comfort, natural wettability, and breathability
- Made to order with over 200,000 unique prescription options
- Daily wear, monthly replacement. Extended wear up to 6 nights/7 days.
Biofinity® toric multifocal contact lenses from CooperVision combine the comfort, proven optical designs, and trusted technology of Biofinity toric and Biofinity multifocal contact lenses. With a 93% success rate on initial fitting* and over 200,000 prescription options, you can confidently fit a wide range of patients with the utmost accuract.1,2
Optimised Toric Lens Geometry™
As a world leader in toric lenses, we've learned into Biotinity toric multifocal contact lenses. Optimised Toric Lens GeometryTM provides excellent stability, predictable orientation, and consistent vision performance.
Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses are:
- Made with the same high precision and repeatability as Biofinity XR toric lenses
- Equivalent to Biofinity toric for stability and orientation3†
Balanced Progressive® Technology
On top of our proven toric technology, Biofinity toric multifocal incorporates the same Balanced Progressive® Technology as Biofinity multifocal, for remarkable vision performance. Balanced Progressive Technology provides multiple zones of vision correction, to allow for clear vision near, far, and in-between.
Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses are equipped with our exclusive Aquaform® Technology for a healthy and comfortable lens-wearing experience. Wearers rated Biofinity toric multifocal contact lenses an 8 out of 10 for comfort.4
*Investigators reported a 93% success rate in initial lens fitting with excellent or acceptable vision performance. †Rotational stability and orientation positioning on settling.
CooperVision soft contact lenses for vision correction. Your optometrist will advise if this product is right for you. Always read the label and follow the directions for use (https://coopervision.co.nz/patient-instruction).